Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Green Party is ON THE BALLOT in Illinois (From Green Party Watch)

In yet another historic feat, the Illinois Green Party submitted over 25,000 signatures to get back on the ballot in 2012, and this time the Democrats did not challenge the petitions. This means that Illinois joins California, Texas, New York and Florida to have the Green Party on the ballot this fall in the five most populous states. The next most populous state, Pennsylvania, is currently petitioning. The Green Party is currently on the ballot in 22 states, and petitioning in 18 more.


Read more

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment