Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tell Mitt Romney to release his tax returns

Romney needs to fully release his tax returns and stop hiding the truth of how he makes his money, and where he stashes it. So far, he's only released one year of complete tax returns. The one return he did release revealed massive offshore investments in the Cayman Islands, a Swiss bank account, and huge deductions for things like his ballet horse--loopholes only the super-rich can use to avoid paying their fair share. Romney is refusing to show Americans who he really is. 

I signed a petition urging Mitt Romney to release his tax returns back to 1999. Can you join me at the link below?

http://pol.moveon.org/releasethereturns/?r_by=-18957332-cmQnlox&rc=releasethereturns.confemail.g1

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment