Fellow Reformers—
It is with great pleasure that I tell you I will be testifying to Congress before the Senate Judiciary Committee, along with my good friend Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig. The hearing is titled: “Taking Back Our Democracy: Responding to Citizens United and the Rise of Super PACs.” It will be held this Tuesday, July 24 and details can be found here.
I will be explaining to Congress that special interest money has paralyzed our nation. I will also tell them that WE are making a change and will not tolerate the status quo. I will explain that a group of us have started The Reform Project, a nonprofit organization (with full disclosure) designed to be engaged in the debate, to foster action and reform, and to stand with those attacked by the special interest addicted, status quo gridlockers.
Nothing is wrong with America that we cannot correct, strengthen and re-build. We must do it together.

-Buddy



  
Copyright © 2012 The Reform Project, All rights reserved.
Paid for by Buddy Roemer for President
Our mailing address is:
The Reform Project
PO Box 83466
Baton RougeLA 70884