Sunday, July 8, 2012

Transgender children in America encounter new crossroads with medicine

Transgender children in America encounter new crossroads with medicine

Still Transphobic. Saying that Josie is living socially as a girl? Discrediting her identity?  And who are these people to subjugate Transgender people to all of these tests, trials and obstacles (second vid) all for drugs whose effects are completely reversible AS SOON AS THE PERSON STOPS TAKING THEM! Are you kidding me? How much is all of this going to cost? Just so someone can have the PRIVILEGE of feeling right and comfortable and unanxious and undepressed in their OWN body?

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect."Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment