Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tours & Festivals That I'm Currently Covering

There are a lot of good concerts and festivals going on this year, as there are most summers. I'm going to try to cover as many as I can (and make it to as many as I can) this summer and summers coming, as I love music and I want to spread the joy that seeing live music brings.

If you know of any cool shows, concerts, festivals, etc, please feel free to let me know.

J.A.Fisher




Summer Slaughter** - Cannibal Corpse, Between The Buried and Me, The Faceless, Periphery, Veil of Maya, Job For A Cowboy, Goatwhore, Exhumed and Cerebral Bore

  


Summer Slaughter Tour Dates



Mayhem Festival* - Slipknot, Slayer, Motorhead, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, Whitechapel, Once Upon A Burning Body, I The Breather, Betraying The Martyrs, Dirtfedd



Mayhem Festival Tour Dates

Mayhem Festival Twitter: @MayhemFest

Mayhem Festival Youtube

Mayhem Festival Facebook

Mayhem Festival Flickr

Mayhem Festival Instagram

Mayhem Festival Myspace



Meat Loaf**



Meat Loaf Tour Dates

Meat Loaf's Facebook

Meat Loaf's Twitter: @RealMeatLoaf

Warped Tour



Warped Tour Bands - Please note that not all of the bands on the official 'Bands' page will be touring to every date. To see which bands are coming to your town, please check your individual date.



Warped Tour Dates

Warped Tour Twitter: @VansWarpedTour

Warped Tour Youtube

Warped Tour Facebook

Warped Tour Flickr

Warped Tour Instagram

Warped Tour Myspace

Warped Tour Spotify

Warped Tour Stickam



ProgPower USA Festival*** - Nightwish, Kamelot, Epica, Symphony X, Redemption, Pretty Maids, Primordial, Mayan, Serenity, Mystic Prophecy, Amaranthe, Solution .45, Kingcrow, Lanfear, Sinbreed, Beyond the Bridge - Please note that which bands you see are dependent on which date(s) you attend.



ProgPower USA Festival Dates/Tickets

ProgPower Myspace

ProgPower Facebook

ProgPower Youtube

ProgPower Last.FM

ProgPower Tumblr

ProgPower Twitter: @ProgPowerUSA

ProgPower Google+

ProgPower Flickr

ProgPower Pandora



Trespass America Festival*** - Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, Emmure, Trivium, Pop Evil, God Forbid, Battlecross



Trespass America Festival Dates

Trepass America Festival Facebook

* - Attending
** - Working out the logistics to attend
*** - Doesn't seem practical/possible/logistical for me to attend, but I would if I could.

NOTE: All shows that I'll be attending I will be attending in Atlanta, except for Meat Loaf, which I will be attending in Nashville, should I get to go.

You can follow my coverage on this blog and @JAFThrasher on Twitter.

If you have any comments, questions, hints, tips or ideas, please feel free to drop them in my inbox at: LongHairedPoet@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment