Friday, June 22, 2012

Jill Stein Social Media/Email push - 8 days remain in the Matching fund drive!-share widely!


Hello all. The message of the day is continuing to build support an momentum in the key states we need to qualify for federalmatching funds.  This remains the central message going into the final week. Please share widely as always!

On Facebook-

Only EIGHT DAYS remain for U.S. Green Party nominee for President Dr. Jill Stein to qualify for federal matching funds for her campaign! Make sure YOUR VOICE is heard this November! http://www.jillstein.org/eight_days

On Twitter-

8 days to make sure your voice is heard this November! Help me in my push for federal matching fundshttp://tinyurl.com/cudl4kq @gpus #OWS #Greens

Thank you again for all your help!

-- 
Michael Martez Johnson
Social Media Director
Jill Stein for President


"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment