Monday, June 18, 2012

From the Jill Stein For President Campaign

Hello All! So this is first ask from the campaign to have people like, spread, share and retweet WIDELY something coming out of the campaign, this regarding our crucial push for federal matching funds. These are the messages we as the campaign are sending out. You may change them as you see fit if needed.

On Facebook:
U.S. Green Party nominee for President Dr. Jill Stein needs your help! Dr. Stein's campaign is making a serious push to qualify for federal matching funds, a feat no U.S. Green Party nominee has every achieved. Help Dr. Stein make history and continue to build momentum for her campaign. We only have 11 Days left to qualify, so the time is now to help Jill! Learn how you can help the campaign's matching fund effort here: http://www.jillstein.org/funding

On Twitter:
Help me make history for the #GreenParty by helping my campaign qualify for federal matching funds! http://tinyurl.com/6tjjam5 @gpus #p2 #Occupy

Thanks for advance for help the campaign with this! and Good Luck!

Mike

-- 
Michael Martez Johnson
Social Media Director
Jill Stein for President

Visit www.JillStein.org Like on Facebook - Jill Stein Follow on Twitter - @JillStein2012


"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment