Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pussy Riot needs your support - text and stand up for free speech | Blogs | Amnesty International UK

Update - verdict due 17 August
The three women gave their final testimonies in court on 8 August. They will learn their fate on Friday 17 August. During the trial, the prosecution has been pushing for the women to be sentenced to three years in prison. Now more than ever we need you to continue to call on the authorities to drop the charges against Nadezhda, Maria and Ekaterina.

Pussy Riot needs your support - text and stand up for free speech | Blogs | Amnesty International UK

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect."Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment