Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gary Johnson Promises “Job Boom”


August 13, 2012, Santa Fe, NM – In a new video, “Job Boom,” Gov. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party nominee for President, explains that getting rid of our current tax system is the key to ensuring a speedy economic recovery.
“If we really want to put our people back to work, we have to provide a level playing field and give business a reason to hire American workers again,” Johnson says in the video. “I’ll give it three great reasons: No personal income tax. No corporate income tax. No capital gains tax.”


Gary Johnson Promises “Job Boom”

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect."Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment