Sunday, August 26, 2012

Green Party Presidential Candidate Dr. Jill Stein Interview


Here is News Underground's interview with Green Party presidential candidate Dr. Jill Stein! There were some technical difficulties at the onset, but once we got those squared away, Dr. Stein detailed her presidential platform. She details why she would be a better president than Barack Obama or Mitt Romney and why the Green Party will be a force in the elections to come.
Listen to News Underground, hosted by Joseph Oria, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6-7 p.m only on Radio 1190!


Green Party Presidential Candidate Dr. Jill Stein Interview

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect."Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment