Monday, July 2, 2012

VoteEasy by Project Vote Smart

This is a great tool. I just used it to help my cousin and I match us to candidates. This tool not only includes Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, but it also includes Governor Gary Johnson, actress Roseanne Barr, Congressmen Virgil Goode and Ron Paul and Dr. Jill Stein. Though the list of issues it covers isn't exhaustive, it does offer great insight and isn't beholden to the duopoly.

Please feel free to visit the link below and share it widely with everyone you know of voting age.

http://votesmart.org/voteeasy/

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment