Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tell the Attorney General: Immediately suspend & investigate Governor Rick Scott's voter purging in Florida

Here we go again. They did it for George W. Bush in 2000, and now the Republicans are working to steal the 2012 Presidential election for Mitt Romney in Florida.

Florida has been mailing "ominous and legalistic" letters to thousands of potentially eligible voters as "non-U.S. citizens." Unless Florida Governor Rick Scott immediately orders the suspension of these purging efforts targeting "Hispanic, Democratic and independent-minded voters" by June 9, thousands of eligible voters in Florida could be disenfranchised before this year's Presidential elections.

I just told Attorney General Eric Holder to immediately suspend and investigate Governor Scott's efforts to purge thousands of eligible citizens from the voter rolls in Florida. I hope you will join the cause by signing this petition as well.
http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/holder_florida_voterpurge/?r_by=41005-3594457-qzF02Px&rc=confemail 

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect." Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment