Monday, September 3, 2012

Nominee Jill Stein Leads Green Party Ticket - The Takeaway


The two-party system has dominated the American political sphere since its inception, but it’s important not to overlook the third party candidates who have had their fair share of influence on main stream frontrunners.
Jill Stein is the Green Party nominee for President of the United States. That's the same party blamed for swinging the 2000 election away from Al Gore.
Ms. Stein has taken an unusual path to the White House. She started her career as a physician, lost in her campaign for Massachusetts governor, lost in her running for legislature, and finally ran for municipal office and won. Now she has her eye on the presidency, and is running a campaign with a focus on the economy, climate change, and health care.


Nominee Jill Stein Leads Green Party Ticket - The Takeaway

"If history is violence and sex, I'd rather not pay my respects. If I've caused offense, I'm just trying to talk sense. Forgive me if I'm too direct or politically incorrect."Jon Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment