Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LOVE


THAT’S IT!

I’m tired! I’m tired of all the negativity. Of all the hate and all the anger. I’m tired of people who are so drug down they try to take the whole world with them!

I only get one life to live, and I don’t want to live it this way.

I’m not lying or over exaggerating when I say I LOVE everyone. Most of the time I when write Love I write it with a capital ‘L’. It is an action, a way of life, a thought, a philosophy! Live to Love, Love to live!

What is in your heart? Do you want to be the person that starts fights? Who goes on Youtube videos just to talk down some artist other people look up to and admire? Do you want to build up the world around you, or tear it down?

It makes me SICK! These are the types of things that have me up all ours of the night crying.

LONG LIVE LOVE!

P.S. I'm thinking of a new idea to spread positive energy. I'm going to share one thing that made me smile everyday (similar to the 365 Days of Happiness, I know) and I'm also going to try to express to at least one person a day a reason why they have to have a positive outlook on life or how they influence my positive outlook on life, positively

Are you up to do the same?

If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to share and spread Love and positive energy, please feel free to email me. 

With Love,

- Alexander
@JAFThrasher
J.Fisher2028@yahoo.com



"Those that dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the day to find that all was vanity, but the dreamers of the day, are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams and make them real."

2 comments:

  1. You know not to let it stop you, use to float to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to create some aspects of the world and tear down others. I don't think anyone is really one or the other.

    ReplyDelete