Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Buddy Roemer says, "Stand With Me"

Team,
 
This Republican primary race has been unlike any we have ever seen.  The partisanship, negative campaigning, and PAC and Super PAC money are out of control.  We’ve had so many different front-runners, and yet there is still no clear leader in this race.  People are not satisfied with their choices and with the divisions being created in a time when the nation needs to come together and fix our economy. 
 
It is time to heal our nation.  It is time to build a coalition of Americans who are fed up with the status quo and the partisan gridlock that infects Washington.  Together, we will take on the special-interests that control our leaders and end we would end the corruptive influence of money in politics so we can focus on America’s top priority – jobs. 

I have decided to take my campaign directly to the American people by declaring my candidacy for Americans Elect as an Independent.  Also, after many discussions with The Reform Party, I am excited to announce my intentions of seeking their nomination.
 
I hope you will join with me in this cause.  I will be delivering a speech tomorrow to present my plans moving forward so that you can hear my vision for bringing the country together.  Please tune in to the live stream at http://www.yowie.com/videochat/5u1-buddy-roemer.  Staff will be live-tweeting my speech at www.twitter.com/buddyroemer and posting on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/buddyroemerand on my Google+ http://bit.ly/zJCuI1.
 
I hope you will also spread our important message by forwarding this email to all of your friends and family.  I have chosen not to accept campaign contributions over $100 per individual, and accept no PAC money or Super PAC money, and not to buy my way to the presidency.  Volunteers and supporters like you make this campaign possible by sharing my message one person at a time. 
 
Together, we can change America.
 
Buddy Roemer


Copyright © 2012 Buddy Roemer for President, All rights reserved.
Paid for by Buddy Roemer for President
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 84877
Baton Rouge, LA 70884


"Those that dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the day to find that all was vanity, but the dreamers of the day, are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams and make them real."

No comments:

Post a Comment